• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу

MichaelSmith

Construction next door is damaging my property – what are my options?

1 сообщение в этой теме

HI,

I own an investment property and I am currently in negotiations with a potential tenant who wants to move in April. This potential tenant gets Section 8 subsidy, which means in order for her to move in, the property has to pass an inspection. One problem: Habitat for Humanity just started a construction project next door and in the process dug out and damaged one side of my property which I am sure will result in a failing inspection. I spoke to the construction manager on site and their flippant response was that they’ll fix it “when they’ll get to it.” on top of that that they are claiming that my fence is encroaching their property and that they’ll remove it (when they pretty much feel like it) and bill me for it. (the fence has been their for the last 20 years as far as I know.What are my options? It seems like it is perfectly OK for them to damage and dig into my property without my permission, I get a big fuck you and on top of that I have to pay for the fence which they are digging out? Can they just damage my property without my permission? what are my options?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=39063
Motion graphics video animation service

Thanks!

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас